Sunday, January 22, 2012

You're so vain, you probably think this blog is about you

This blog is going to be a little different... Reason one I need a lighter subject Reason two I can't figure out what I want to say about a situation yet.

Song lyrics that confuse me......

Firework- Katy Perry ( calm down it's a good song ) " do you ever feel Like a plastic bag?" hmmm let me think no I don't think so. Wait I take it back there was this once....no. Well honestly I don't know how a plastic bag feels so when I find one that can talk I will surely ask it how it feels and compare it to the way I feel.

Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy- Big and Rich. "So save a horse ride a cowboy"... Really if you are riding both the horse and the person the same way there are some issues and you need help... Moving on.

Jack & Diane - John Cougar " suckin on a chili dog outside the tasty freeze" Um who sucks on a chili dog? That's messy and disgusting. K

..... I will be adding to this

2 comments:

Bettina said...

I admit that as a child I enjoyed the taste of a plain hot dog but I wasn't too keen on the texture of it. So I sucked on the juices.

Dangerously Lucky said...

Ewwww