Sunday, January 29, 2012

Season of change

It's ok!
This is my theme for now this is what I have been repeating to myself over the past few days. Ok well it varies from It's ok, It's going to be ok, breathe just breathe you have no control over this. Control .. Yes I like to be in control ( keep those perverted comments to yourself) and when something happens that I have no control over and spirals downward and there nothing I can do it can be difficult for me to let it go.

This is another learning experience.... I guess. What am I learning from it I have yet to figure out. Except maybe patience. Ok maybe thats it and acceptance. Ok ok maybe there are things I can get out of this but it doesn't mean I have to like it!!! All I know is that right now it hurts but meanwhile I have fantastic people to lean on and it's ok... I will be ok. Nothing to regret. Life goes on and a piece of my heart is still with them.

No comments: